Sale! Barolo Ravera View larger

Barolo Ravera, Réva

New

A owl feather sewn in young people’s wedding dress is a greeting for a blooming and favourable future

More details

By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,50 €.


50,50 €

-12%

57,39 €

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

District Piemonte

More info

BAROLO RAVERA

D.O.C.G.

Location

Novello, Ravera sub-area

Hectares

1.1 ha

Exposure

east, south-east

Altitude

380 m

Grape variety

Nebbiolo 100%, Michet clone

Plant density

4,500 vines per hectare

Type of harvest

manual

Soil

clay and limestone, alternating with marl and fossiliferous sandstone, tending to “elveziano”

Vinification

spontaneous fermentation on the skins in stainless steel tanks for 30-35 days. 80% of malolactic fermentation takes place in large Austrian oak barrels and the remaining 20% in used barriques

Ageing

24 months in oak barrels, and subsequent bottling in August

Ageing potential

20 years and more

Production

4,500 bottles

Format

0.75 L – 1.5 L Magnum – 3 L Jeroboam

Serving temperature

18°C

Sensory profile

Barolo Ravera is as extremely complex as it is balanced and elegant. Scents are spicy, with floral, red and black berries and tobacco notes. Acidity is always lively in the mouth, while it is full bodied with persistent but velvety, dense tannins

Reviews

Write a review

Barolo Ravera, Réva

Barolo Ravera, Réva

A owl feather sewn in young people’s wedding dress is a greeting for a blooming and favourable future

Write a review

30 other products in the same category: