Prices are tax included
Cantina Kaltern has its roots in Kaltern’s four original winery cooperatives. 1986 saw the merger of the Erste Kellerei and the Neue Kellerei (founded in 1900 and 1925 respectively), and in 1992 the Bauernkellerei and the Jubiläumskellerei (founded in 1906 and 1908) also merged to form Cantina Kaltern. The last step in the creation of a combined winery was taken in 2016.
Cantina Kaltern's 650 members manage a vineyard surface area totalling 471 hectares, making pure, limpid wines with great mineral backbone and essential appeal.