Sale! Pinot Nero Meczan View larger

Pinot Nero Meczan, Hofstätter

New

By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,50 €.


13,51 €

-12%

15,35 €

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

District Trentino Alto Adige

More info

PINOT NOIR MECZAN

Grape Variety

Pinot Noir

Soil

A mixture of clay, lime and eroded porphyry

Winemaking

75 percent of the bunches are de-stemmed, while the remaining 25 percent are placed whole in the fermentation vats. Fermentation lasts 10 days, during which the skins and other solids are constantly kept loose and submerged in the must

Description

The Meczan Pinot Noir is distinguished by its unmistakable varietal character, its distinctive aroma and fruity character, by its bright ruby colour with garnet reflexes, and its fresh, stimulating bouquet with seductive hints of woodland berries and cherry. On the palate Meczan is harmonious, sappy and mellow with impressive fruit. Pinot Nero was successfully introduced into Alto Adige on the beginning of the 19 century. It soon became evident that the gently sloping terrain and the micro-climate at Mazon were perfect for producing Pinot Nero of international stature

Food Choices

Game dishes, roasts, pasta with meat sauces

Reviews

Write a review

Pinot Nero Meczan, Hofstätter

Pinot Nero Meczan, Hofstätter

Write a review

30 other products in the same category: